Ayala & Associates Driving School

What do I need to take with me to get my permit?

When you go down to the DPS to get your learner’s permit you will need to take the following items with you:

  • Verification of Enrollment Form from your High School
  • Certificate from Ayala & Assoc. Driving School
  • Social Security Card
  • Original Birth Certificate or an Official Copy of your Birth Certificate
  • A Parent or Legal Guardian
  • Money to pay for the licensing fees
  • Picture I.D. (School I.D.)
  • Texas Residency Requirements

© 2017 Ayala & Associates Driving School

(210) 690-6276