- Go to www.schedule2drive.com. On a smartphone select Student Logon.
- Select TX in the State/Province menu.
- Enter your Temps # (i.e. Permit #/DL #) and your 8-digit Birthday.
- Click the Login button.
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to log in it is likely we do not have your permit number or date of birth on file. Please call the office at 210-690-6276.
SCHEDULING A DRIVING SESSION
To register for a session from a smartphone, follow the directions below:
- Click on the Main Menu button or the hamburger menu in the top left-hand corner.
- Click Register for a Session.
- Select from the available dates listed.
- Select from the available times listed.
- Confirm you understand the no-show and late cancellation policy and click Register.
To register for a session from a desktop or tablet, follow the directions below:
- Click on the Schedule Drives link located on the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select a date that has the word Open Slots on the calendar. If the open link does not appear on a date, no drive times have been scheduled for that date. If the word Full appears, all sessions have been filled.
- Select the specific time you would like to drive under the selected date.
- Click on the Next Step button.
- Verify that you have selected the correct time and date and click on the Register for Drive button. IMPORTANT: If you do not confirm the drive time by clicking on the Register for Drive button you will NOT be registered for the drive.
CANCELING A DRIVING SESSION
Drive times may be canceled at any time; however, a cancellation fee of $30 will be charged for all cancellations within 24 hours of the originally scheduled drive date and time.
To cancel a session from a smartphone, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click on View Scheduled Sessions.
- Click the red X next to the drive you would like to cancel.
- Verify the correct drive time has been chosen and click the Cancel Session button.
- Verify that you have selected the correct session then click on the Cancel Drive button. If you are canceling within 24 hours, a warning notice will be displayed.
To cancel a session from a desktop or tablet, follow the steps below:
- On your home page, click on the Cancel link next to the session you wish to cancel.
- Verify the correct drive time has been chosen and click the Cancel Drive button.
RECEIVING ALERTS and NOTIFICATIONS
Please make sure you update your User Profile with your email address and your mobile number and update your Notification Settings/Communication Preferences, so you will receive important email and text message reminders and alerts.
If you need assistance, please call Ayala and Associates Driving School at 210-690-6276.